The Butterfly Light (Disco Flutterby!) Award
Guess what. . . I have another blog award yay! Many thanks to Don Charisma for nominating me for the Butterfly Light, (or Disco Flutterby!) Award, as well as another blogger Belinda who released this award into general circulation. The name alone makes it my favourite blog award to date!
Don’s blog is a definite favourite I follow, there’s something for everyone on there. I look forward to his beautiful photography the most – check it out http://doncharisma.org/ if you haven’t already done so.
The conditions for accepting this award are as follows:
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog or a pingback.
3. You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks or http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. You must write a short paragraph (yes only one paragraph!) entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” or “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
How I’m A Positive Influence
Those of you who have known me for a while will know I am a generally happy person – it takes too much effort to be miserable! I have a natural, sometimes to the point of being annoying, positive approach to any situation, no matter how bleak it is.
I believe in the corny sayings such as “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” and “everything happens for a reason”. If I see someone without a smile I give them mine, which is ultimately what I hope I achieve in life. I will continue sharing light, love and positivity for as long as I can. . . 🙂
Here are (in no particular order) seven bloggers I would like to award the Butterfly Light Award to. I always feel positive and/or inspired after visiting these blogs, if you aren’t familiar with them then what are you waiting for?!
The Adventures of Char Bar – http://theadventuresofcharbar.wordpress.com/about-charlene/
Girl and Her Pink Backpack – http://thepinkexpat.com/about/
Here’sNews – http://heresnews.wordpress.com/about/
Loss For Words – http://lossforwords360.wordpress.com/about/
Randomly Abstract – http://randomlyabstract.wordpress.com/me/
The Happsters – http://happsters.com/about/
Let it come from your heart – http://letitcomefromyourheart.wordpress.com/about/
I’ll leave you with an apt saying 🙂