Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
I have been awarded the lovely Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, how lucky am I! All my thanks go to Brenda, thank you for thinking of me for this award – you are definitely one of my Sisterhood Bloggers!. 😀
There are rules with any award, of course, they are as follows:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 4 blogs that you find a joy to read (women bloggers, though this is one rule that can be bent a bit).
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
Here are the questions!
1. Favourite colour? Purple.
2. Favourite animal? Cats!
3. Favourite non-alcoholic drink? Coffee.
4. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook – I’m not on Twitter!
5. Favourite pattern? Cloud patterns!
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Both!
7. Favourite number? 7.
8. Favourite day of the week? Fridaaaaay!!
9. Favourite flower? That’s impossible for me to answer – I’m a gardener after all!
10. What is your passion? Plants, and writing of course.
Four bloggers instantly come to mind when I think of the Sisterhood award, my nominees are:
1. Brenda, my Magical Sister
2. Christine, my Inspirational Sister
3. Léa, my Poetic Sister
4. HJ, my Bird Brother!
These people are continually supportive of my work, their encouragement and feedback means so much. I do understand if you don’t wish to accept the award, however you will always be a Sisterhood Blogger in my eyes! 😀