Blog Challenge – Day 3
It’s day 3 of the 10 day blog challenge, time for me to let you know eight ways to win my heart – guys I hope you’re paying attention!
1. Being a gentleman. Nothing touches me more than someone who opens a door, pulls out a chair, walks me home and just has good manners in general.
2. Listening and paying attention. Or at least acting as if you are!
3. Remembering the small things. How I like my coffee, my parents’ names, favourite TV programmes, etc. In the end they always make up the big things.
4. Being caring and understanding. Treating me like I have the plague when I’m on my period is a prime example of what not to do. . .
5. Making me laugh. Having a great sense of humour is a winner!
6. Showing an interest in what I like or am passionate about, even if it bores you to death.
7. Hugging or kissing me in front of your friends. It’s as brave as shouting “damn I love you!!” in public.
8. Giving me chocolate or flowers, or both! The easiest way to win my heart. 😉