Just For Fun – Day 30
I thought this post was going to consist of a few lines because I barely use make-up – then I remembered I actually have two make-up bags, one for every day and the other I only use when I perform on stage or for dance auditions. The two couldn’t be more contrasting, one holds everything, the other nothing!
1. Eyeshadow – blue, purple, brown, green and grey
2. Eyeliner – black and brow, liquid and pencil!
3. Mascara – brown, blue and black, waterproof and volume!
4. Eyebrow pencil – brown
10. Pressed powder
11. Lipsticks – bright and dark red, three different shades of pink, and three more subtle beige and browner tones
12. Lipgloss – the same shades which match each lipstick
13. Vaseline – helps to keep body glitter in place!
14. Hairspray – yes this is really in my make-up bag! Once everything is applied to my face I spray a small amount of hairspray over it, which stops it running when the sweating starts.
2. Mascara – brown
3. Lipgloss/lip balm!