Just For Fun – Day 29
I haven’t travelled to many places. . . yet! If you’ve read any other posts of mine in this challenge then you’ll already know that exploring the world is top on my bucket list. For now here are the places I have travelled to:
1. Devon – my home town is Ashburton, near Dartmoor.
2. Cornwall – I am currently living in St Austell, near the Eden Project.
3. Wales – I went to see The Scottish Ballet perform a contemporary version of Alice In Wonderland at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff.
4. London – mainly the central areas around Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park, and Richmond, near the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
5. Norway – I saved the best til last! I have family in Vennesla, Kristiansand and Oslo, as well as beautiful remote parts near the surrounding mountains and fjords.