The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I have been very lucky to receive a blog award, I was nominated by the lovely http://glorialana.wordpress.com who has a beautiful blog which inspires me each time I visit it – do check it out!
It is the Very Inspiring Blogger Award which I am over the moon to have won. Inspiring others is what every writer dreams of, because of that this award is extremely special to me.
You have to endure 7 random facts about me yet again, hurray! I’ll try to make them different from last time:
1. I am currently reading “A Street Cat Named Bob” by James Bowen, a real-life story about a man who was living on the streets of London who adopted a home-less cat. . . and then his life changed completely! It’s a great read for any cat-lover.
2. I have the news on every morning at 6am, it’s the only time I get chance to watch it – I am usually tucked up in bed by 10pm on a week night!
3. My bellybutton is an innie!
4. I am the most non-typical student there is! I don’t smoke, drink, do drugs, live off takeaways or have a massive loan. On the contrary I love to cook, and try and put aside money whenever I can for my “just in case” fund!
5. The last thing I watched on TV was the Big Bang Theory.
6. I get more excited in parks and playgrounds than children themselves. Show me a swing, slide, football, monkey bars and I am a big kid again!
7. My right thumb is a centimetre shorter than my left – that has to be my randomest fact ever!
Here are my 7 nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Bay Photos Donna – http://bayphotosbydonna.com
2. Lost For Words – http://lossforwords360.wordpress.com
3. Journey Into Poetry – http://journeyintopoetry.wordpress.com
4. Birds & Everything Else – http://avian101photography.wordpress.com
5. My NYC Photography – http://mynycphotography.wordpress.com
6. Lavender Moon Girl – http://moonramblings.wordpress.com
7. Trek Ohio – http://trekohio.com
The people who write these blogs are truly inspirational and share posts and thoughts which never fail to make me see something from a new perspective. I hope you take time to check them out, if you haven’t already done so 🙂
- Posted in: Awards
- Tagged: 7, award, blog, blogger, http://avian101photography.wordpress.com, http://bayphotosbydonna.com, http://journeyintopoetry.wordpress.com, http://lossforwords360.wordpress.com, http://moonramblings.wordpress.com, http://mynycphotography.wordpress.com, http://trekohio.com, inspirational, inspiring, nominations, random facts, special, the very inspiring blogger award, writer, writing