Just For Fun – Day 21
I am not a fussy eater at all, in fact I’ll eat pretty much anything! It was really hard to narrow my favourite food down to ten but here it is 🙂
1. Pizza – I think this has to be a favourite with everyone!
2. Chocolate – white, dark, milk, nutty, any kind for any time!
3. Roast dinners – my mum makes the best ones.
4. Pasta – I cook a lot of Italian based food with pasta the key ingredient.
5. Fruit – bananas, apples, pears, strawberries, raspberries, pineapples, mangoes. . . if I were edible I’d be a fruit salad!
6. Seafood – I can’t afford to eat it very often but I love prawns, mussels, crab, lobster, and any kind of fish.
7. Toast – it is part of my staple diet! I eat anything on toast, cheese, baked beans, spreads, curries. . . the list is endless!
8. Desserts – my favourite meals to make are the sweet kind! I love baking cakes (especially cheesecake) meringues, steamed puddings, biscuits, cupcakes, crumbles. . . if it’s sweet then chances are I’ll like it!
9. Chinese – there is an amazing chinese takeaway in Exeter (Devon) that does the most delicious food ever. Egg-fried rice, bamboo shoots, sweet and sour chicken, spring rolls, soups and a wide variety of sauces and dips. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it. .
10. Crisps – plain, salt and vinegar, cheese and onion, prawn cocktail, ridged, Pringles, Burt’s, I eat them all! I can sit down to watch a film with a massive bag of kettle crisps and devour them in seconds 🙂
- Posted in: Just For Fun - 31 Day Blog Challenge
- Tagged: blog, blog challenge, cakes, chinese, chocolate, cornwall, crisps, day 21, desserts, devon, exeter, favourite food, food, fruit, italian, just for fun, just for fun blog challenge, kettle crisps, pasta, pizza, puddings, roast dinners, seafood, toast, top ten, writing