Just For Fun – Day 16
I’ve never really had a bucket list as such, so I had to hunt around for inspiration before I could write this! I’m sure I will add more to it as I think of things but at the moment my bucket list looks like this:
1. Travel – I would love to visit as many different places as possible, in Britain, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, America, Canada, etc. A global back-packing trek would suit me down to the ground – hopefully one day I will get the opportunity to start seeing other amazing parts of the world.
2. Do extreme sports – I’ve always wanted to have a go at bungee jumping, parachuting,
and skydiving. I can only imagine what the adrenalin rush is like!
3. Climb a mountain – not an easy one to achieve but it would be amazing to do. If I was raising money for a charity at the same time that would be even better.
4. Ride in a hot air balloon – ideally going across the horizon as the sun is setting. . . I can but dream!
5. Publish a book – I am determined to get a book of my poetry published one day, I’m not short of material, the main issue is time and money. Watch this space!
6. Discover a new plant – even if this is the only thing I achieve on my bucket list I would die happy knowing I had done it. It would be the greatest achievement, ever!
7. Find my soul mate – this can happen at any point in one’s life so I’m not going to be on a constant, desperate search for The One. Love has a habit of finding me, not the other way round. . .
8. See the Northern Lights – most of my family in Norway have seen it, they say it’s an unforgettable experience.
9. Become a mum – I think this truly has to be the most life-changing moment of any woman’s life, one which I will treasure when it happens to me.
10. Perform on a famous stage – like the Royal Opera House in London, the Mariinsky Theatre and the Bolshoi Theatre in Russia and the Koch Theatre in New York. I have no idea how this might happen but you never know – I take any chance to dance. . .
11. Make a difference – whether it’s big or small, on a personal level, to do with my career or on a world-wide scale my main goal in life is to make a difference. In the words of Gandhi “Be the change you wish to see in the world”. 🙂
- Posted in: Just For Fun - 31 Day Blog Challenge
- Tagged: become a mum, blog, blog challenge, bolshoi theatre, bucket list, change, day 16, discover, extreme sports, family, famous stage, finding, gandhi, hot air balloon, just for fun, just for fun blog challenge, koch theatre, life, love, make a difference, mariinsky theatre, motherhood, mountain climbing, new plant, northern lights, norway, perform, personal, plants, publish a book, regrets, royal opera house, soul mate, things to do before i die, travel, world, world wide, writing