Just For Fun – Day 5
This is a tricky challenge for me, because I love music of any kind – if I can dance to it then chances are I’ll like it! Here are 10 songs I love at the moment, as well as my 10 favourite musicians. What’s the point of rules if you can’t bend them a little. . . 😉
1. Waiting All Night by Rudimental – I didn’t get this song when I first heard it then I watched the video and suddenly it took on a whole new meaning. . .
2. Wild by Jessie J – the latest song from Jessie J, she’s awesome! I’m going to see her perform at the Eden Project’s annual music sessions in a month’s time – I can’t wait 😀
3. Let Her Go by Passenger – I just love the lyrics in this one.
4. Drinking From the Bottle by Calvin Harris – the best dance track, I’ve choreographed an urban/street style routine to it.
5. 22 by Taylor Swift – there isn’t a song by Taylor Swift that I don’t like.
6. Are We All We Are by Pink – Pink is a legend, there’s nothing else to say!
7. Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls – I’ve heard loads of different versions of this but I still come back to it for the lyrics in particular.
8. Fast Car by Tracy Chapman – as soon as I heard it I couldn’t get it out of my head.
9. Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men – I love singing along to this!
10. Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars – I’ve done a great tap dance routine to this one!
1. Ludovico Einaudi – I’ve danced contemporary/ballet solos to his music many times before, I manage to get emotional simply by performing to his songs.
2. Caro Emerald – she is such an awesome jazz singer, her songs are so catchy with a brilliant beat. The best tunes for tap-dancing!
3. Enya – Another classical artist I adore.
4. Pink – I think I love her attitude and general personality as much as her music, it would be fantastic to see her perform live.
5. Adele – what can I say, there’s a reason everyone has heard of her – she has a voice like liquid gold, literally.
6. Jessie J – one word, YEAH!
7. The Beatles – the ultimate band of all time, I grew up listening to their music. I know most of their songs off by heart!
8. Taylor Swift – another pop artist who’s music I love and identify with.
9. Andrea Bocelli – his voice never fails to move me to tears.
10. Edvard Grieg – one of the best composers ever, in my opinion. Another reason to be proud to be Norwegian!
- Posted in: Just For Fun - 31 Day Blog Challenge
- Tagged: adele, andrea bocelli, artists, bruno mars, calvin harris, caro emerald, day 5, edvard grieg, enya, favourites, goo goo dolls, jessie j, just for fun blog challenge, ludovico einaudi, music, musicians, of monsters and men, passenger, pink, rudimental, songs, taylor swift, the beatles, tracy chapman