The Beautiful Blogger Award
I haven’t been around much recently, because I have been ill with gastroenteritis (a stomach infection) and bronchitis (a chest infection). I was pretty poorly to say the least but I’m happy to say I’m recovering and am on the mend now.
While I was absent the lovely http://mynycphotography.wordpress.com nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award which I am very pleased to accept. It’s my second blog award which I am delighted about!
A massive thank you to http://mynycphotography.wordpress.com do check out his blog as his photography is amazing, his images inspire me to go out and try new things with my own photography.
The rules for the Beautiful Blogger Award are:
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Here’s 7 facts about me – I hope I haven’t repeated myself from last time!
1. I can speak 3 languages.
2. I know 5 different types of dance.
3. My favourite time of day is early morning or late evening.
4. Whenever I’m feeling stressed or worried I always have a special place I can go to, where I can clear my head – at the moment, living in Cornwall, it’s the sea.
5. I am addicted to coffee!
6. My word is my bond.
7. My weekday breakfast is a toasted banana and honey sandwich, with white bread of course. Nom nom!!
Here are my 7 nominations for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
1. Stretchy Hannah – http://hannahcykowski.com
2. Blacktop Rain – http://blacktoprain.wordpress.com
3. Through My Lens – http://throughmylens365.wordpress.com
4. The Beauty of Ballet – http://thebeautyofballet.wordpress.com
5. Lindsaythomas20 – http://lindsaythomas20.wordpress.com
6. Nature – Just Outside My Door – http://naturejustoutsidemydoor.com
7. The Pal Guy – http://thepalguy.com
Try and check out these blogs if you can, they are well worth a look! 🙂